Maria Bello's book *Whatever... Love Is Love*
Now she has expanded her story into a book, Whatever...Love Is Love: Questioning the Labels We Give Ourselves. It's getting good attention. She was just interviewed about it on National Public Radio's Fresh Air. Excerpt:
On co-parenting with her son's father
It's so complicated for a family to shift around and the truth is, life is fluid, relationships are fluid, they are not static. As much as we want to hold onto an idea of what they're supposed to be, people grow and change and often in different directions, and then what do we do with that? Some people just throw out, throw out the love. Some people can make it work....
Read the rest of the summary (May 27, 2015).
Listen to the interview (16:27):
● Today she appeared on ABC-TV's The View (May 28).
● Video interview from GLAAD All Access (May 5) as featured on SheWired:
● Forbes magazine covered a book party (May 1).
● At The Daily Beast: "I'm a Sexual 'Whatever' " (May 5).
● She's interviewed in Canada's national daily paper The Globe & Mail (May 7).
● A friendly interview at the Salt Lake Magazine website, during her visit to a fundraiser in Salt Lake City (May 17).
● In Edge Boston: Out Actress Maria Bello on Being A "Whatever" (May 10).
Google up more recent appearances in the news (in reverse chronological order).