Poly jewelry, clothing, and personal displays
And ever more nice jewelry.
• That favorite infinity heart pin of mine is from speculative-fiction writer Vincent M. Wales, best known for his novel One Nation Under God and founder long ago of the Polyamory Awareness and Acceptance Ribbon Campaign. The pin, the size of a quarter, is colorful, high quality, and for $5 including shipping how can you go wrong?
• Abzu Designs has a line of poly-themed jewelry in silver, gold, and less expensive metals.
• Tasteful, often understated jewelry from PolyCharms. "Mission: The purpose of PolyCharms is to give the polyamory and non-monogamy community a venue for expressing their individual style through symbolism, wrought in metal and stone." Additional site.
• Poly dogtags.
• Greeting cards for poly occasions, from Zazzle and CafePress. Happy, sad, raunchy, Hallmark-y, or treacly.
• Loads of other poly stuff is available from Poly Tees and the big, general-interest purveyors Zazzle, CafePress, Spreadshirt, Printfection, and others. At most of these sites you can custom-order stuff with your own message or design, even in single copies.
Whom am I missing?
P.S.: Do you have an artistic idea but aren't the one to carry it out? An artist seeks suggestions for poly themes in his work. "It strikes me that non-monogamy has very little representation in the world of art, and I have decided to make it my mission to change this.... So I ask, what represents polyamory to you?.... I already have many of the widely used symbols.... What I would like is to find some of the more personal things...."
An especially classy red and silver infinity-heart pendant (scroll down).
Here's an illustrated list of some fancy poly jewelry, courtesy of Joreth. Here's another. Joreth runs PolyTees.
Infinity-heart earrings: blue, black and red on white.