Poly jewelry, clothing, and personal displays
And ever more nice jewelry.
• That favorite infinity heart pin of mine is from speculative-fiction writer Vincent M. Wales, best known for his novel One Nation Under God and founder long ago of the Polyamory Awareness and Acceptance Ribbon Campaign. The pin, the size of a quarter, is colorful, high quality, and for $5 including shipping how can you go wrong?
• Abzu Designs has a line of poly-themed jewelry in silver, gold, and less expensive metals.
• Tasteful, often understated jewelry from PolyCharms. "Mission: The purpose of PolyCharms is to give the polyamory and non-monogamy community a venue for expressing their individual style through symbolism, wrought in metal and stone."
• Poly dogtags.
• Greeting cards for poly occasions, from Zazzle and CafePress. Happy, sad, raunchy, Hallmark-y, or treacly.
• Loads of other poly stuff is available from Poly Tees and the big, general-interest purveyors Zazzle, CafePress, Spreadshirt, Printfection, and others. At most of these sites you can custom-order stuff with your own message or design, even in single copies.
• Here's an illustrated list of some fancy poly jewelry, courtesy of Joreth. Here's another. Joreth runs PolyTees.
• Infinity-heart earrings: blue, black and red on white.
• Modern Poly is just out with an assortment of new pins, shirts, and bracelets. (Added June 2013.)
• Loads of cool Kimchi Cuddles comic merch (June 2013).
• Love Infinitely jewelry (June 2013).
• Infinity-heart necklaces, earrings, keychains, bracelets from Shielasattic (Dec. 2013).