Five New Lists of Five Poly Myths
Have "Lists of Five Myths" become a meme or something? Lists of "five myths about polyamory" have suddenly sprung up in the last few weeks:
● Five Myths About Polyamory by Stephanie Pappas, senior writer for LiveScience. Of her two LiveScience poly articles that came out on Valentine's Day, this is the one less widely reprinted in other media.
● That same day, from Jenn Wohletz at Colorado's Westword: Five myths about polyamory -- and why they persist.
● By blogger Pearls and Pentagrams: The Silliest Things I’ve Ever Heard: Poly Misconceptions (yes there are five).
● At GoodTherapy.org, Five Myths About Polyamory and Monogamish Relationships, by Zawn Villines.
● Polyamory Myths by Faranae at Wikinut. This one only has four. Some people don't get the memo.
● Related: The Mistakes I've Made in open relationships (yes 5), by suggestivetongue.
Updates: Five Things Your Secondary Wants You to Know, by A Poly Nirvana.
Five Things You Might Not Know About Polyamory, by Deborah Anapol.
Update: Yes, Five Myths is a Thing. Turns out "Five Myths" has been a column at the Washington Post site for two years now, with more than 100 of them so far.