Poly jewelry, clothing, and personal displays
And ever more nice jewelry.
• That favorite infinity heart pin of mine is from speculative-fiction writer Vincent M. Wales, best known for his novel One Nation Under God and founder long ago of the Polyamory Awareness and Acceptance Ribbon Campaign. The pin, the size of a quarter, is colorful, high quality, and for $5 including shipping how can you go wrong? Update: Additional poly pins now available in other designs; same price.
• Abzu Designs has a line of poly-themed jewelry in silver, gold, and less expensive metals.
• Tasteful, often understated jewelry from PolyCharms. "Mission: The purpose of PolyCharms is to give the polyamory and non-monogamy community a venue for expressing their individual style through symbolism, wrought in metal and stone."
• Poly dogtags.
• Greeting cards for poly occasions, from Zazzle and CafePress. Happy, sad, raunchy, Hallmark-y, or treacly.
• Loads of other poly stuff is available from Poly Tees and the big, general-interest purveyors Zazzle, CafePress, Spreadshirt, Printfection, and others. At most of these sites you can custom-order stuff with your own message or design, even in single copies.
• Here's an illustrated list of some fancy poly jewelry, courtesy of Joreth. Here's another. Joreth runs PolyTees.
• Infinity-heart earrings: blue, black and red on white.
• Loads of cool Kimchi Cuddles comic merch (June 2013).
• Love Infinitely jewelry by Stephan Moore, who deserves your support.
• Infinity-heart necklaces, earrings, keychains, bracelets from Shielasattic (Dec. 2013).
• Poly pride T-shirts and others (Dec. 2013).
• Another infinity-heart necklace, super-inexpensive (Jan. 2014).
• Poly designs on pins, shirts etc. etc. from LiveLoudGraphic (July 2014).
Labels: art, jewelry/pins/clothing, merch